Friday, September 17, 2010

Kits Gym


Today, this is one amazing day with my amazing mommy and our life in our amazing home.
When we awoke, I hugged my mommy with all of my might and then i got ready to go out side and play with some of my friends at the park.
Before I had put on my shoes, my mommys friend Larry called and my mommy started talking to him so i got onto the computer and started watching some national geographic and then I looked up cob houses and I found a whole bunch of really interesting houses!
Now my mommy is blending some great food up for us to eat while i type this blog.
After this, I'm going to walk my mommy halfway to kits gym and then I'm going to come home and upload some more videos.
Here is my amazing mommys YouTube channel www.youtube.com/lifeofagreatmommy

you will love it!

K.T.H.H.L.

e.o.t.u.

No comments:

Post a Comment