Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Genie



Today was a very interesting day. When I awoke at 12:30p.m. making some lemon and water (it cleanses your GI tract, at least that's what my amazing mommy told me), then I got ready to go along with my mommy to go for a bike ride.
I had promised my mommy that I would go for a bike-ride with her some day and so I did!
We biked all the way to Capers on 4th ave and bought 2 Pineapple's because they have a really big deal - only 2 for 7 dollars!
After that, we biked across the street and went into Saje, buying oils and a new steamer - The genie!
I can't wait to set it up, it'll be soo much fun!
A while after, my Mommy and I biked to SeJUICED, BUT THEN SOMETHING - or - SOMEBODY WAS REALLY RUDE, SOO RUDE THAT I JUST CAN'T SPEAK - write - ABOUT IT!
After that, we biked all the way to Organic Lives and ate some raw vegan sushi along with delicious flax crackers and seed cheese.
Now I'm going to go to sleep!
Good Night!

K.T.H.H.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment