Saturday, March 20, 2010

1st day Spring!

Today its the 1st day of spring!
Wow!
I wonder what spring is going to be like...
When my Mommy and I were walking to her gym, we passed a bunch of tomato bush in a garden and my mommy told me that gardener's plant their seeds in the spring.
How fascinating!
Then after I dropped my amazing mommy of at her gym, I walked all the way to karrisale to swim, but i was 15 mins late.
Darn!
Then I got some yu-gi-oh cards and I pulled a 41 dollar card!
Wow!
What an investment!
Then I meet a very old friend and I played with him while my amazing mommy talked to his mom for 5hrs!

Incredible!
Now My amazing Mommy is going to write a blog of her day - I can't wait to read it, and you should too!

Here is my mommys blog; www.supernaturalwoman.blogspot.com - be sure and check it out!


K.T.H.H.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment