Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just Us

This day was the best ever!
My Mommy loves the gym - and I can tell that she loves it by the way that she moans when she only gets a 25min workout.
Then I tell her that 25mins is better than nothing at all.
When I awoke at a time I can not say, My Mommy got me ready to go out side, giving me lemon-water and then E3 (its super spicy and super green).
E3 is a some kind of algae from some far away lake - full of anti-oxidotes and caesium. Its incredible that some little bottle of green powder could hold soo much power!
The lemon-water that my mommy gives me is for my G-I track - it flushes out your tummy for something yummy!
After I did all the stuff I needed to do, I went for an amazing walk for my amazingly incredible mommy, dropping off 'The Agora'(its a newspaper that my mommy is going to be writing in soon) at all of the door steps that my mommy and I passed.
A couple of hours before that I had stapled my mommys rawsomechef card onto the front of the newspaper - so my mommy was getting free advertising!
After I had walked my mommy to her gym, I walked to Choices and bought 3 raw bars for my mommy and I(2 for her and 1 for me), a bottle of water, along with 1 box of brocui sprouts.
Brocui sprouts are full of anti-oxidants too.
I then ran home and right away I called my Mommy - letting her know that I was safe and saying sorry for not calling her when I was at choices, like I was supposed to.
So I read until my mommy came home.
Then she arrived and I turned on the computer for her, setting up her blog and telling her what I had been doing.
Then Robin called and My amazing Mommy started talking to him and while she was talking to Robin, I was cleaning up the 2nd bedroom, (or as I call it - The Doomroom) but after awhile, I got onto the computer and now my mommy is eating a salad, finished talking with Robin, and I'm writing this blog.

I wish that the world would stay like this forever, no MCFD, no Neighbors, just us and our life that we have made into something amazing.

Just us.

K.T.H.H.L.

1 comment:

  1. This is quite disturbing. I've seen you and your mother's videos. Rest assured that you will be safe soon, as I've notified the authorities.

    You're mom's hot, by the way.

    ReplyDelete