Saturday, March 6, 2010

Vanilla Hemp Powder! Yum, Tasty!



Today I played with my friends at the park and the games we played were, School Tag which is about 2 teams of 2 or 3- and one team is it while the other one is not it and has to be caught. Boy was that fun!
The 2nd game is Grounders, where in a group of 3 or more, one person is "IT" and has to close their eyes when they are on the designated structure.
When the person that is "IT" is on the ground, they can open their eyes.
If they think if someone is on the ground, they can yell "Grounders" and who ever was on the ground is it, if anybody was there.
The 3rd game was Manhunt, where the person that is it has to run from a group of 2 or more, and when the person that is "IT" is caught, he (or she) can chose who he want to be it.

That sums up what I played today.
I was also invited to a birthday party, but I don't know if I am going to go...

Now I'm going to eat my Vanilla flavored Hemp Powder that my Mommy bought. That silly person.


K.T.H.H.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment